Why Should You Go 5 Days Without Sugar?
Oh...the list is LONG! But before I get into all of that, let me be clear: when I speak of sugar, I am not referring to the natural sugars found in fruit and starchy vegetables. Natural sugars, not extracted, but eaten in full form with all the vitamins & fiber intact are a-ok, and are an important part of a healthy diet.
The e-book included in this program will outline which sugars you should avoid, and which sugars are beneficial to the body. It also provides you with a breakdown of artificial sweeteners, why they need to be banished from your diet IMMEDIATELY, and what the 3 healthy alternatives are.
If the list of negative health consequences below don't convince you to back off the sweet stuff, I don't know what will....
- Sugar is poison plain and simple. It is a major trigger for inflammation which is at the root of a long list of preventable illnesses.
- It ages you. Fast. Sugar breaks down collagen. You know...the stuff that keeps your skin smooth and youthful looking. Result? Wrinkles galore.
- Sugar feeds yeast in the body. Yup, that pesky candida that is growing and thriving causing all sorts of issues for you that you may not even realize is fed by sugar. Symptoms like headaches, foggy thinking, lack of energy, cravings, aches & pains, and so much more.
- Cancer. People who regularly consume sugar have a higher risk of cancer.
- Sugar causes insulin resistance which leads to metabolic syndrome and diabetes.
- Sugar increases the risk of heart disease.
- Sugar is a leading cause of obesity.
- Sugary treats trigger a dopamine response in the brain = sugar addiction. Yes, this is a real problem.
- Added sugar in the form of fructose, and more specifically High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) causes fatty liver disease.
What Do You Get?
What kind of awesomeness can you expect from this program?
More Youthful Appearance
...and SO much more!
You also get a few amazingly tasty raw food recipes that will satisfy your sweet tooth without affecting your blood sugar OR waistline!